Kn95 Face Mask Dust Non-Woven Fabric Disposable Protective Safety Masks
- *N95 masks are effective according to the CDC in helping to prevent the spread of Flu, swine flu and avian flu transmission from person to person.
- *N95 is the United States standard, it is also called KN95 masks in China, able to filter out 95% of particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air.
- *These KN95 masks are designed to fit over the nose and mouth of the wearer, and properly fitted can provide excellent protection.
- *A comfortable elastic headband, adjustable nose bridge and single strap construction provide a secure, customized fit; one size fits most faces.
- *Apply: Filters non-toxic dust, pollen, flu, dander, sawdust, garage dust, garden and general household dust and irritants.
Where this mask made from?
It is made in China
Can I get a discount if I order BULK QUANTITY(MORE THAN 10000 PCS)?
Yes, there will be a discount for BULK ORDER. The specific price can be negotiated by email
How long can a KN95 mask be used?
At present, there is no clear conclusion on the best wearing time of N95 mask abroad including WHO.
The advice from the US CDC is that in the absence of adequate supply of masks, re-use can be considered as long as the equipment is not visibly stained or damaged (such as creases or tears).
Change the mask in time when:
When the respiratory impedance increases obviously;
When the mask is damaged or damaged;
When the mask cannot close to the face;
Masks are contaminated (e.g. when contaminated with blood stains or lets);
has been used in a case ward or patient contact (as the mask has been contaminated);
Do you have a certificate for your masks?
Yes, Our masks are produced in trusted regular factories with the certificate. Standard: GB2626-2006 KN95
Is there a difference between KN95 and N95?
KN95 is one of the levels specified in the Chinese Standard GB2626-2006. N95 is one of the levels specified in the US Standard 42 CFR 84.
These two levels of technical requirements, testing methods and so on are basically the same,
The filtration efficiency is 95% under the corresponding standard.
Can KN95 mask protect against coronavirus?
Yes. Wearing a KN95 mask helps prevent viral infections, but not 100%. for influenza virus and new coronavirus, combined with wearing a mask and washing hands frequently, can effectively reduce the possibility of virus transmission through lets and contact, thereby reducing the risk of infection.
Is it true that N95 masks with breathing valves have better protection?
These days, people have a lot of misunderstanding about the N95 with the expiratory valve, some people think that the expiratory valve has no protective effect.
People with chronic respiratory disease, heart disease or other conditions with symptoms of dyspnea may have more difficulty breathing with an N95 respirator, so using an N95 mask with an expiratory valve allows them to exhale more easily and helps reduce heat accumulation.
The N95 with the expiratory valve can protect the wearer but not the people around it. If you are a virus carrier, choose N95 without an expiratory valve. If you want to maintain a sterile environment, do not use the N95 with an expiratory valve, as the wearer may exhale bacteria or viruses.